For Clients

Portal – Credit Card – PayPal – Tax Organizer für Americans
Steuerlicher Fragebogen für Deutsche – Our Toolbox

Please contact us, if you have questions about our toolbox.

Günther Grewe-Wirtschaftsprüfer (WP), Rechtsanwalt (RA), Steuerberater (StB), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Deutschland USA
Dr. Günther Grewe, WP RA StB CPA
+49 89 2351 3218 after 3pm CET from Germany
+1 914 816 1115
Microsoft Teams Dr. Günther Grewe, Wirtschaftsprüfer (WP), Rechtsanwalt (RA), Steuerberater (StB), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

18. to 31. March 2023 via mobile phone:
+49 172 745 3796

Antje-Klaunig-Wirtschaftsprüfer (WP) Steuerberater (StB) Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Deutschland USA
Antje Klaunig, WP StB CPA
+49 89 6151 5973 after 3pm CET from Germany
+1 914 205 6002


To send us documents, please use our file upload service (no portal account needed).
For our clients, we provide a new secure ShareFile Portal for data exchange.
 Please let us know if you would like to use our service. We will create an account for you.

* Required field

Credit Card – PayPal

If you wish to pay your invoice by credit card or with PayPal, please select one of the options below. A PayPal account is not required. No financial information will be transmitted to us.

Please have your invoice number ready.

Werkzeugkiste My 1040 Data (Form 1040) und Steuerlicher Fragebogen (Form 1040NR)

Werkzeugkiste My 1040 Data (Form 1040) und Steuerlicher Fragebogen (Form 1040NR)

The tax organizer  My1040Data takes you step by step through a tax questionnaire for a complicated individual tax return (Form 1040). All information is password protected. Please let us know if you want to use this tool. We will populate the tool from your tax return of the prior year. If you are a new or prospective client, we will provide you with access upon request.

Nonresident aliens who received income from US sources also must determine whether they have a US tax obligation. The filing deadline for nonresident aliens can be April 15 or June 15, depending on sources of income. See Taxation of Nonresident Aliens on To assist you with the information needed for the preparation of the tax return, we provide you with our tax questionnaire. The five-year travel history is recorded and is publicly available.

Other Tools in our Tool Box

Other tools in our toolbox are the IRS Services Guide Direct Pay Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About International Individual Tax Matters, Tax Information for International Businesses Withholding of Tax on Nonresident Aliens and Foreign Entities US taxation of Employees of Foreign Government and International Organizations, the  BSA E-Filing System for the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) and the Transcript Delivery System and last but not least the IRS2Go smartphone application.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) provides several  self-service tax tools for individual taxpayers, businesses, and tax professionals with information formerly only accessible through tax preparers (intermediaries). One of these tools is the IRS Free File, which allows you to prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free. The number of tools is expanding. Here are some of these tools:

Interactive Tax Assistant toolFind answers to your tax law questions
Get TranscriptGet a copy of your tax transcript online or by mail
Where is My Amended Return?Track the status of your amended return
Where is My Refund? Check the status of your refund online within 24 hours after we receive your e-filed return or 4 weeks after mailing your paper return
Direct PayPay your tax bill directly from your checking or savings account or through the IRS2Go mobile app. Both are safe and secure.
Withholding Calculator Estimate the amount that should be withheld from your paycheck for federal income tax purposes.
Employer Identification Number (EIN)Get your EIN online without calling us or mailing or faxing a paper Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN).

Tax Organizers and Guides

Our Annual Tax Compliance Kit is a comprehensive package of resources to help practitioners comply with tax laws and effectively serve their clients. We have engagement letters, organizers, and checklists for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, gifts, exempt organizations, and employee benefit plans. Additionally, for clients, we offer valuable practice guides on topics such as nexus, quality control, state considerations for individuals and businesses, and the business use of vehicles.

Please log in, to download our Tax Organizers and Guides.


How Living, Working, or Investing Overseas Affects an Individual’s Tax Return Disclosures.

Guide to Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
Instructions for Form 8938 – Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets
Comparison of Form 8938 and FBAR Requirements
Form 1042, Annual Withholding Tax Return for US Source Income of Foreign Persons
Form 3520, Annual Return to Report Transactions with Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts
Form 3520-A, Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a US Owner
Form 5471, Information Return of US Persons With Respect To Certain Foreign Corporations
Form 5472, Information Return of a 25% Foreign-Owned US Corporation or a Foreign Corporation Engaged in a US Trade